Osrs recipe for disaster lumbridge guide answers
Newer and quicker guide: https://youtu.be/sXvzo1w0dJ8links to answers:http://www.runehq.com/oldschoolquest/recipe-for-disaster#sub4http://2007.runescape.wiki.. Ingredients in a cake - Flour, egg, milk. Combat level of Goblins near Lumbridge - 2. GP to bribe an Al Kharid gate guard - 10. What is the nearest guild to the Fishing Platform (as the seagull flies) - Legends' OSRS Recipe for Disaster - Freeing the Lumbridge Guide is one of the most experience rewarding quests in the game. But the downside is that it is composed of 10 little subquests that you need to complete to get it 1 Walkthrough 1.1 The Sage 1.2 The Egg 1.3 The Milk 1.4 The Flour 1.5 Freeing the Lumbridge Sage 2 Rewards Items requiredItems from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added. Bucket of milk Egg Pot of Flour Cake tin (All of these can be bought from the Culinaromancer's chest.)Recommended Wicked hood Traveller's necklaceEnemies to defeat None Inspect. Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Lumbridge Sage is directly required for the following quests/miniquests: Quick guide for Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Lumbridge Sage. From the RuneScape Wiki, Quiz answers Question Answer
Dirty blast (Must make this yourself), Eye of Newt, Rotten tomato, Greenman's ale, 2 Lemons, Orange, Pineapple, Cocktail glass, Cocktail shaker, Knife, Ashes, 221gp, 3 Buckets of milk, 2 Pots of flour, Egg, 2 Bowls of water, 4 Asgarnian ales, Ice gloves, Charcoal, Spice or Gnome spice, 1 Fishing bait, 2 Bread, Orange slices, any Dye other than. Recipe for Disaster/Quick guide. From Old School RuneScape Wiki < Recipe for Disaster. Jump to: navigation, Take a screenshot of the items and then close the interface via the X button to answer the questions. Give the cake of guidance to the Lumbridge guide. Subquest complete! 1 Quest point; 2,500 Cooking experience OSRS Recipe for Disaster - Freeing the Lumbridge Guide is one of the most experience rewarding quests in the game. But the downside is that it is composed of 10 little subquests that you need to complete to get it. Today I'm going to show you the quest guide for one of those subquests that you need to complete Recipe for Disaster is the 100th quest released by Jagex, being a sequel to the Cook's Assistant quest. It is composed of 10 subquests, ranging in difficulty from easy to very hard.It is intended to be a quest which nearly any member can start, but which only the most accomplished and willing players can complete
[OSRS] Recipe For Disaster - freeing Lumbridge guide - YouTub
The OSRS RFD (aka Recipe for Disaster) Freeing the Lumbridge Guide isn't very easy or fun to do subquest but don't worry, this guide will make it less painful. To free the Lumbridge Guide you need to make a cake of guidance. The only one that can help you is the Wizard Traiborn who will teach you how to make the cake of guidance Guia en español de Recipe For Disaster - Lumbridge GuideBig Chompy Bird Hunting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2uPHYZapiYBiohazard https://www.youtube.com/.. Recipe for disaster is still one of the most rewarding, if not the most rewarding quests in osrs. That's why we've assembled this recipe for disaster quick guide for osrs with the help of Slayermusiq1's quest guides
. Being one of the most rewarding quests in Old School RuneScape, here is complete guide for completing the Recipe for Disasters quest and its sub quests This guide is the expansion of all subquests of Recipe for Disaster. Recipe for Disaster is the 100th quest released by Jagex, being a sequel to the Cook's Assistant quest. It is composed of 10 subquests. The subquests range in difficulty from easy to very hard. It is intended to be a quest which nearly any member can start, but which only the most accomplished and willing players can complete. Recipe for Disaster is the 100th quest released by Jagex, being a sequel to the Cook's Assistant quest. It is composed of 10 subquests. The subquests range in difficulty from easy to very hard. It is intended to be a quest, which nearly any member can start, but which only the most accomplished and willing players can complete. Items Required: Eye of newt, greenman's ale, a rotten tomato and.
Recipe for Disaster/Freeing the Lumbridge Guide/Quick
- utes and 41 seconds
- Phileas the Lumbridge Guide gives information to new players about where certain places are and what map icons mean. He tells other players not to tell people their password, and gives general advice such as what to kill, how to make money, and more. He does not specialise tutoring in any non-combat or combat skill
- For a full list of all subquests, see the Full guide. Recipe for Disaster is the 100th quest released by Jagex, being a sequel to the Cook's Assistant quest. It is composed of 10 subquests. The subquests range in difficulty from easy to very hard. It is intended to be a quest which nearly any member can start, but which only the most accomplished and willing players can complete. 1 Details 2.
- a potion- weight reducing gear- if you do not own ice glo..
- Inspect Phileas, the Lumbridge Sage, in the banquet hall in Lumbridge Castle. Gypsy Aris tells you to make a Cake of guidance.She suggests you talk with Traiborn in the Wizards' Tower for help with the cake. Your Cooking level will actually have to be 40, even though none of the tasks require it to be so. This may be because the Cooking level needed to bake a regular cake is 40
- 1 Details 2 Walkthrough 2.1 Greegrees 2.2 Awowogei's Palace 2.3 Red banana 2.4 Tchiki monkey nuts 2.5 Snake 2.6 Cooking the snake 3 Rewards 4 Required for completing After inspecting Awowogei at the table, travel to Ape Atoll. The easiest way is to use fairy ring code clr; however, this requires already having a ninja greegree to escape the agility course. If you do not already have a ninja.
- Lumbridge Guide Vertegenwoordiger van Lumbridge. Eisen: 40 Cooking Quest Big Chompy Bird Hunting Quest Biohazard Quest Demon Slayer Quest Murder Mystery Quest Nature Spirit Quest Priest in Peril Quest The Restless Ghost Quest Witch's House. Moeilijkheidsgraad: Gemakkelijk. Beloning: 2500 cooking en magic xp Grotere toegang tot de kist van de.
OSRS Recipe for Disaster - Freeing the Lumbridge Guide
- OSRS Recipe for Disaster - Freeing the Mountain Dwarf quest is one of the most experience rewarding quests in the game. But the downside is that it is composed of 10 little subquests that you need to complete to get it
- Welcome to an 2007 Old School RuneScape Quest Guide for Recipe for Disaster. This guide will help you get through the quest fast and efficiently. Get all the..
- 1 Lumbridge Teleport. Freeing Evil Dave. To start the OSRS RFD Freeing Evil Dave quest go to Lumbridge Castle dining room and inspect Evil Dave. Then Gypsy will tell you that you must make a very spicy stew but you have to take the recipe from Evil Dave who knows how to make it. After that, go to Edgeville, head to Evil Dave's mother's.
- g they cause
Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Lumbridge Sage/Quick guide
- g, / osrs quest helper / recipe for disaster (osrs) product categories. osrs quest helper tag: recipe for disaster. description; description.
- To save the Lumbridge Guide you will have to make a Cake of Guidance. My Guide: OSRS Bloodbark & Swampbark Armour Creation & Bonuses Two members-only magic armours Swampbark and Bloodbark OSRS have been added Home / 2007 RS Quest Helper / Recipe For Disaster - Subquest 5 : Lumbridge Guide(OSR) Recipe For Disaster - Subquest 5.
- Answer a series of questions to enchant the ingredients. Once the Ingredients are enchanted, Use the ingredients on each other. Bake the cake on a range, then revive the Lumbridge guide. Items needed: Egg, Bucket of milk, Pot of flour, Cake tin The Gypsy tells you that you will need to make a Cake of Guidance in order to free the Lumbridge Guide
- Getting the recipe. Buy one flour, egg and milk from the Lumbridge kitchen cellar chest. Also pick a bowl from the cellar and fill it with water. Go to Falador pub and talk to the bartender there. Ask about a recipe that the dwarves like and offer her 200gp for it or if you have the activated Ring of Charos, just get the recipe free
- The Recipe for Disaster Quest brought about new pairs of gloves and new weapons. This guide answers the frequent questions associated with the gloves and weapons. (Lumbridge Guide - sub Quest 4) Heroes Quest - 2,265 Defence (Sir Amik Varze - sub Quest 7
- This guide will help you get through the quest. It is composed of ten subquests, ranging in difficulty from easy to very hard. Grated butter will soften in the same amount of time it takes to heat the oven! Recipe for disaster is the 100th quest released by jagex, being a sequel to the cook's assistant quest. Talk to the cook in the lumbridge.
- undefined. Theoatrix.Ne
Recipe for Disaster (Lumbridge Guide subquest) While the quests above can be helpful in many ways, if you are looking for a streamlined OSRS cooking guide in order to level effectively, then follow the steps below. You need to craft a certain amount of meals for each recipe,. This is purely a help guide I advise you to play OSRS how you want. It's a game where you can some inventories of silk, steal about 100-200 cakes (so 400~ total), and sell the silk. Before you teleport back to lumbridge, run just north of Ardy to get your you need it for Recipe For Disaster. Use your Ardy cape teleport, and mine 12. The Lumbridge cellar chest bank in like 7 steps away from the sink Because after completing Recipe for Disaster quest a bank and you can use the bank in Draynor.So my basic answer is:.
Recipe for Disaster (Lumbridge Guide Subquest): 2500; Horror from the Deep: 4662; Watchtower: 15'250 (requires 15 magic) Spirits of the Elid: 1000 (requires 33 magic) The Giant Dwarf: 1500 (requires 33 magic) Enakhra's Lament: 7000 (requires 39 magic) King's Ransom: 5000 (requires 45 magic) The Eyes of Glouphrie: 12'000 (requires 46 magic Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time
Quick guide for Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Lumbridge
Recipe for Disaster (Dwarf subquest) 1,000 Recipe for Disaster (Goblin generals subquest) 1,000 Recipe for Disaster (Pirate Pete subquest) 1,000. 31. Big Chompy Bird Hunting. 1,470. 30. Recipe for Disaster (Skrach Uglogwee subquest) 1,500. 41. Gertrude's Cat. 1,525 Recipe for Disaster (Lumbridge Guide subquest) 2,500. 40. Heroes' Quest. 2,825. 5 The OSRS Recipe for Disaster Defeating the Culinaromancer quest is the last part of the RFD (Recipe for Disaster) subquest series. In this part of the OSRS Recipe for Disaster Defeating the Culinaromancer quest you will be following the events that happened after the end of the previous part Use them on a cake tin, then simply bake it on a stove and use it on the Lumbridge Sage in the dining room. None 1 Quest Point, 2,500 Cooking XP, 2,500 Magic XP, and Increased access to the Culinaromancer's chest, Two extra spins on the Squeal of Fortune OSRS F2P Cooking Guide Best F2P place to cook: Lumbridge Castle. If you're a F2P Player you want to utilize the Cook-o-Matic 100 in Lumbridge castle which is the best place to cook for free-to-play players. All you have to do to access this range is complete the 1-minute-long Cook's Assistant quest and you can use it for free For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avwjw. To access the Lumbridge members' bank, located in the Lumby Castle basement, you need to have completed the Recipe for Disaster quest. You might be able to access this bank if you've just started the quest too..I'd have to look that up
Recipe for disaster - Osrs.Mobi Offers Lower Price & Faster Delivery On Runescape Gold, Osrs Gold, Gold4RS With Manual Powerleveling, Safe Accounts. We Guarantee Your Mobile Osrs Gold & Rs 3 Eoc Gold Can Be Traded In Time OSRS: Easy Money Guide (Part I) OSRS: Easy Money Guide (Part II - Richies) OSRS Firecape: How We Do It ; Subquest 4 Freeing the Lumbridge Sage Subquest 5 Freeing Evil Dave We will complete 11 pre-quests stated below and 7 of the recipe for disaster sub-quests and purchase the adamant gloves from the Culinaromancer for you The whole 175 Quest Points thing for Recipe for Disaster. best. level 1. 5 years ago. I just went on slayermusiq1's youtube profile and did all the quests he has a guide for, pretty much got me 175 qp and his guides weekly events and skilling competitions! OSRS is the official legacy version of RS, the largest free-to-play. OldSchool RuneScape (OSRS) Guide To Sarachnis - A Great Supplies Source About the boss: Sarachnis is a brand new, mid-difficulty boss which was released on 4 of July 2019 and is notable for wide range of supplies drops like seeds, herbs, uncuts high tier ores etc
OSRS Recipe for Disaster - RuneScape Guide - RuneH
- gton portal is both a clay
- Recipe for Disaster is the 100th Quest Jagex, the creator of Runescape, released on March 15th 2006. As was to be expected it was a block-buster consisting in total of one main Quest with a subsequent eight more Quests to try your luck at once you finish the main Quest, but they still are part of the main Quest
- e silver&iron. After another quest in.
- ANSWER: Steps Once you have started the freeing Evil Dave Sub quest of Recipe for Disaster, Enter Evil Dave's Mother's basement. Once there you will see hell-rats crawling all over the floor. Drop your cat, right click it, and select Interact With. Once you catch 7 hell-rats, your cat will tur
Start a conversation with the cook in the kitchen of lumbridge castle. OSRS Vorkath - Runscape Guide; OSRS Graceful - Get the Full Outfit & Recolors; OSRS Bloodveld Slayer OSRS Recipe for Disaster; How To Make Water Dispenser: Minecraft Build Recipe The Lumbridge and Draynor Tasks are a group of tasks (formerly called Achievement Diaries) released on 14 July 2008 for free players related to Lumbridge and Draynor Village (the Hard tasks were introduced on 7 September 2010). The tasks can be started by speaking to Explorer Jack.You can also claim rewards from him. He can be found north of Lumbridge Castle in a house marked with the task. Recipe for Disaster/Freeing Sir Amik Varze. Recipe for Disaster/Freeing Skrach Uglogwee. Recipe for Disaster/Freeing the Goblin generals. Recipe for Disaster/Freeing the Lumbridge Guide. Recipe for Disaster/Freeing the Mountain Dwarf. Recipe for Disaster/Full guide. Recruitment Drive. Regicide. Roving Elves. Royal Trouble
Recipe for Disaster/Quick guide - OSRS Wik
Lumbridge Guide: Just outside of Lumbridge Castle. Puzzle box: C On Game Hoc: Gnome Coach: Walking around outside the Gnome Ball course, west of the Grand Tree. 6: Copper Ore Crypts: Prospector Percy: Motherlode Mine, a pickaxe is needed to reach him. 12: Dekagram: Dark Mage: Centre of the inner ring of the Abyss. 13: Do Say More: Doomsayer. This OSRS Fishing Guide is separated into different sections. These are free-to-play(F2P) and pay-to-play(P2P) leveling methods, and F2P and P2P best fishing money making methods. As with any skill of the so-called Big Three, Fishing provides you with raw materials that, while do not catch an extremely high price on the Grand Exchange, are in constant demand Lumbridge is the town you'll begin your adventures in after you complete the tutorial. If you happen to die in RuneScape, you'll also respawn here unless you have completed Recruitment Drive or the Camelot Training Room miniquest, or select a different hub to respawn at upon death. Lumbridge is the perfect town for newcomers because of the friendly atmosphere of the locals, the amount of.
This Guide can be used for both brand new accounts as well as experienced players looking to work towards Quest Cape. I had previously made my own version of the guide for personal use, but decided it would be useful to others in my lovely Surreal family • Recipe for Disaster. o As a skiller, you can only complete the beginning, Dwarf, General, Goblin, and Pirate Pete subquests. • Sea Slug • Sheep Herder • Shilo Village • A Tail of Two Cats • Tai Bwo Wannai Trio o While the rewards afterward include 5,000 Cooking and Fishing XP, you will also be rewarded 2,500 Attack and Combat XP
- I died in the final part of Recipe for Disaster Defeating the . those types of areas are removed from the game when no one is in them anymore. so once you died, you were moved to lumbridge and the instance was deleted weekly events and skilling competitions! OSRS is the official legacy version of RS, the largest free-to.
- Click below to connect to the #1 OSRS Service Discord on Sythe Recipe for Disaster/Freeing the Lumbridge Guide 1.10m Recipe for Disaster/Freeing the Mountain dwarf 1.35m Recipe for Disaster/Fights 3.50m If you got any extra quests you want, or requirements we can sort it no issue
- Barrows gloves are the best pair of gloves that exist in Old School RuneScape. They can be purchased for 130,000 coins from the Culinaromancer's Chest in the Lumbridge Castle cellar after completing the entire Recipe for Disaster quest. 175 quest points will be needed in order to start the Final Battle in Recipe for Disaster
- ing 41-70 cooking 36-56 woodcutting 20-30 rc , Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services
- the lost city osrs youtube, the lost city A woodcutting axe.To start this quest, take an axe, then head into the Lumbridge Swamp. Go to the northwest corner of the swamp to find a Warrior, an Recipe for Disaster: Sir Amik VarzeCompletion of Lost City is also required for: 1. Slayer Master Chaeldar (70 Combat) See full list on.
Recipe for Disaster - OSRS Wik
You have a zero chance to catch a Big fish if you re-cast or clear your line while you have a big fish hooked. You do not need a specific tackle to catch a big fish. A big fish can weigh up to 250kg! You can catch a maximum of three of your own big fish, and can assist other players as much as possible during a single game, however, you only. Runescape 07 Quest aslo means OSRS Quest that is composed of a series of tasks and items.Some quest need some runescape 2007 gold.Players challenge quest in the game to get rewarded.Some quests easy to complete but some quests is Recipe For Disaster - Subquest 5 : Lumbridge Guide: 2-4 hours: $3.46: Recipe For Disaster - Subquest 6 : Evil Dave For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avjGi. To access the Lumbridge members' bank, located in the Lumby Castle basement, you need to have completed the Recipe for Disaster quest. You might be able to access this bank if you've just started the quest too..I'd have to look that up
OSRS Recipe for Disaster - Freeing the Lumbridge Guide
- Go to Lumbridge kitchen and talk to the Cook to complete 'Cook's Assistant.' Start 'Recipe for Disaster' by talking to the Cook again. Pick up a Jug from the spawn in the basement. Fill the bucket with water, use on clay, fill bucket again. Visit the Ghost in the Lumbridge graveyard to complete 'The Restless Ghost'. Go to Al-Kharid
- 95M osrs for questing & all the skills. Recipe for Disaster/Freeing the Lumbridge Guide - 1M Recipe for Disaster/Freeing the Mountain Dwarf - 1.2M. if you get stuck feel free to hit me up on discord - Dbuffed. , Share #10 - Mar 27, 2020 at 4:13 PM Joined: Feb 5.
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avwjw. To access the Lumbridge members' bank, located in the Lumby Castle basement, you need to have completed the Recipe for Disaster quest. You might be able to access this bank if you've just started the quest too..I'd have to look that up
- The guide goes pretty much like the other guide about building 1 Defence pure. Click the button to view it: But after questing for mithril rfd gloves you keep questing for adamant rfd gloves by continueing to recipe from disaster Lumbridge Guide part. For that you need following quests completed: Murders mystery, Nature spirit, Biohazard,.
- Recipe for Disaster/Freeing Evil Dave 1.5m Recipe for Disaster/Freeing King Awowogei 2m Recipe for Disaster/Freeing Pirate Pete 1.5m Recipe for Disaster/Freeing Sir Amik Varze 2.5m Recipe for Disaster/Freeing Skrach Uglogwee 1.5m Recipe for Disaster/Freeing the Goblin generals 1.5m Recipe for Disaster/Freeing the Lumbridge Guide 1.5m Recipe for.
- I would highly recommend making use of Slayermusiq's guides for the questing part of making a pure, especially if you do not enjoy it. Cooks Assistant - Recipe for disaster req. Demon Slayer - Recipe for disaster req. Ernest the chicken - for avas device. Goblin Diplomacy - Recipe for disaster req
Coming into the world of Old School Runescape, you will soon notice that like other games in its mold, questing plays a significant role in the overall experience.With that in mind, there are a few things you will need to know going into OSRS, and we shall pass on this knowledge courtesy of this overview on OSRS Quest Helper.Here, you will learn which quests will offer you the most points. OSRS Recipe for Disaster - Freeing the Lumbridge Guide; OSRS Rag and Bone Man; OSRS Shadow of the Storm - Quest Guide; OSRS Recipe for Disaster - Freeing Skrach Uglogwee; OSRS Recipe for Disaster - Defeating the Culinaromancer; Buy OSRS Gold. If you want to buy osrs gold, we are nearly 24/7 on our livechat
[OSRS] Recipe Of Disaster - Lumbridge Guide (Español
- Repeat this process for each of the coloured spices. Note: Your cat/kitten will turn into a hell cat. If you want to revert this at any time, simply use a bucket of milk on it. After figuring out all of the correct number of spices, mix them all into one stew and have Dave test it
- The lumbridge castle cellar is located directly below the lumbridge castle kitchen. you can get there by entering the trapdoor that is very visible on the kitchen tile. The cellar is a very.
- Recipe for Disaster. Requirement: 175 Quest Points, 70 Cooking，48 Agility, 50 Firemaking， 53 thieving, 50 Mining, Must have completed(17 quests): the Cooks Assistant Quest, Fishing Contest Quest, Goblin Diplomacy Quest, Big Chompy Bird Hunting, Biohazard, Demon Slayer, Murder Mystery, Nature Spirit, Priest in Peril, Restless Ghost, Witch's House, Gertrudes Cat, Shadow of the Storm,Lost.
- In the Recruitment Drive quest, Sir Tiffy Cashien recruits you for the Temple Knights.However, the recruitment process involves several puzzles to test your wits. Rewards for Completing the Quest: 1,000 agility XP. 1,000 prayer XP
Recipe for Disaster OSRS Quick Guide (ft SlayerMusiq1
- He will reply that he is in the Lumbridge to discover the treasure with the help of a scroll. Runscape Guide; OSRS Graceful - Get the Full Outfit & Recolors; OSRS Bloodveld Slayer OSRS Recipe for Disaster; IOS Games To Lookout For In February 2021. How To Make Smaller Scarecrow
- Teleport yourself back to Lumbridge and enter into the building near the swamp. Runscape Guide; OSRS Graceful - Get the Full Outfit & Recolors; OSRS Bloodveld Slayer OSRS F2P Money Making OSRS Recipe for Disaster; How To Make Blast Furnace. How To Make Anvil
- Barrows gloves are gloves Which Can Be purchased to Get 130,000 coins (104,000 after Finishing the Elite Lumbridge & Draynor Diary) in the Culinaromancer's Chest from the Lumbridge Castle Basement after Finishing the Whole Recipe for Disaster Pursuit
- g language), they have been creating Runescape private servers shortly after the release of Runescape
- OSRS Quest-palvelu. Tiedot; -The Corsair Curse 750k -Demon Slayer 750k -Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Lumbridge Guide 1000k There are a total of 20 free-to-play quests in Old School RuneScape, offering a total of 42 quest The Corsair Curse: No in quest guides present a single. OSRS ; Huge Quests + some skilling - URGENT Sign in to follow this
OSRS Recipe for Disaster (RFD) Runescape Complete Guide
- Recipe for Disaster/Full guide Old School RuneScape Wiki
- Recipe for Disaster/Quick guide Old School RuneScape
- Quick Quest Guides - Recipe For Disaster (Lumbridge Guide
- Lumbridge Guide - OSRS Wik
- Recipe for Disaster Old School RuneScape Wiki Fando
- [Quick Guide] Recipe for Disaster - The Dwarf - YouTub
Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Lumbridge Sage
Tre bien betekenis. The Music of Woodstock. Rijbewijs aanvragen Almere. Aluminium ion formule. Last Chance U DJ Law. Cbs uk. Zoete bessen Minecraft. Spoor 1 treinen. Echo 7 weken weinig te zien. Rem Koolhaas vermogen. Barbie Fairytopia. Cat meowing a lot. Kussens aanbieding. Aardappel, gehakt ovenschotel crème fraîche. Weetjes over profeet Mohammed. Eten blijft hangen in keel wat te doen. VOC schip kanonnen. Glazen schuifdeur kast. Kunst kopie. Rijst afmeten zonder weegschaal. Bald filter Instagram. Speelzand praxis. Grote gordijnen. Meerdal Restaurant reserveren. Massief houten eettafel Marktplaats. Mais zijscheuten. Photoshop photo To pencil drawing. Plattegrond Paramaribo centrum. Led aansluiten op 12V accu. Oude bouwmaterialen Rotterdam. Canon PIXMA MG5750 Zwart. Serristenvilla Hoeilaart. Originele BMW velgen. Moe na radioactief jodium. 5 wiel scootmobiel. Oculus games. Synthetisch dreads. Grootmoeders tips tegen snurken. Baseball Cap heren. Lindenberg Nijmegen. Professioneel mentorschap.
- Recipe for Disaster/Freeing King Awowogei Old School
- Recipe for Disaster - Lunagang - Oldschool RuneScap
- OSRS Recipe for Disaster - Freeing the Mountain Dwar
- [OSRS] Recipe for Disaster Quest Guide - YouTub
- OSRS Recipe for Disaster - Freeing Evil Dave - siqi